Terry Snyder received degrees in electrical and biomedical engineering from Case Western Reserve University. During eleven years at Hewlett Packard, Ms. Snyder worked in R&D, marketing, and manufacturing where she focused on human factors engineering. In 1988, Ms. Snyder completed an MBA at Simmons Graduate School of Management, and started the consulting firm of P.S. Associates. For more than 20 years, Ms. Snyder has consulted to clients in healthcare, manufacturing, research labs and universities. Ms. Snyder is Green Belt certified by the Institute of Industrial Engineers in Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare, and is certified in safe patient handling and mobility program facilitation training by the University of Florida and the VA Research and Education Foundation.
- Ms. Snyder has been an invited speaker at:
- US Department of Labor
- SEAK National Workers Compensation and Occupational Medicine Conference
- PREMUS: ICOH Scientific Section on Occupational Musculoskeletal Disorders
- American Writers Association
- Greater Merrimac Valley Human Resource Directors Conference